The big thing: Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei integration plan
The indisputable heft China carries these days as the world's second largest economy means that its every move is closely watched by the world markets for clues on future growth and by global investors hungry for the next big thing.
And here is one of those big things, a national strategy and a vision for China's future: the integration plan for the sprawling metropolises of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
What has been achieved so far? How will this strategy change China's economic landscape? And what opportunities will it bring to foreign investors? Jack helps us take a look.
This is the 1st?episode of a three-part video series on China's national strategies. Stay tuned for more.
- 53-year-old Chongqing woman finishes grueling desert race
- Beijing Daxing finishes another round of test flights
- Arctic voyage signifies new shipping route
- Train services partially resumed one day after derailment in Hong Kong
- Activist should brush up on history
- Find the way, act boldly: Xi talks with villagers on poverty relief